The Grace E. Harris Leadership Institute provides training and education solutions to build the capacity of individuals, teams, and organizations. The Institute uses existing models and custom-designed programs and services to create a product specifically shaped to meet the needs of clients. We offer various assessments that individuals and organizations can use to create productive teams and improve their work-life environment. Consultation, planning, and facilitation services are available for organizations interested in short- and long-term training.
- Leadership assessments such as MBTI, The Leadership Circle, StrengthFinders, and Change Style Indicator
- Leader development
- Organization development
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Change management
The Grace E. Harris Leadership Institute undertakes original scholarship as well as customized research for sponsoring clients, including governmental agencies, educational organizations, and nonprofits.
- Program evaluation and policy analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Survey design
- Field-based data collection, such as focus groups
- Needs assessment
- Research consultation and support