The Grace E. Harris Leadership Institute undertakes original scholarship as well as customized research for sponsoring clients, including governmental agencies, educational organizations, and nonprofits.
- Program evaluation and policy analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Survey design
- Field-based data collection, such as focus groups
- Needs assessment
- Research consultation and support
To fully realize our mission, the Institute creates new knowledge that positively advances social equity and leadership development for individuals, organizations, and communities.
Creating a Learning Environment
- Advance the understandings of emerging models of leadership
Building Collaborative Partnerships
- Provide shared learning and networking opportunities within the University and the community to empower and develop leaders
Strengthening a Commitment to Results
- Create positive change that encourages dialogues about the qualities that make leadership for social equity effective
Envisioning a Brighter Future
- Advance new ideas and solutions