The Department Chairs' Leadership Community is a recurring series that seeks to keep university department chairs informed and engaged with vital university topics and resources, while also building a community of learning and leadership to promote future collaboration. Each session will be facilitated by university leaders with specific experience or expertise in that topic, with dedicated time for attendees to discuss, share best practices and learn from each other. Additional resources and discussions will be posted online for further engagement and continued development.
University department chairs are highly encouraged to attend.
- Recruiting and Retaining High Quality Faculty
- Chairs: Managing Conflicts Up, Down and Across
- Distressed and Distressing Students: Revisited
- Developing Early Career Faculty: Teaching, Scholarship and Service
- Nurturing Faculty Well-being and Wellness
- Developing Mid-Career Faculty: Teaching, Scholarship and Service
- Assessing Faculty Performance: Pre and Post-Tenure
- Planning for the New Budget Model
- Growing Leadership Among Faculty and Staff
For more information or to RSVP, click here.